Friday, March 19, 2010

Hurm..Expressing my feelings (this was written a year ago)

There are loads of memories in the past which I would like to forget. Memories or experiences that shapes the person I am today (well at least Erikson had said so). I used to have such a perfect life (perfect family, perfect boyfriend, perfect education). But now, everything has been broken and nothing seems to heal in any sort of way. (My heart is broken, My trust is broken, My faith is broken, And my life is simply broken.)

I was a caterpillar. So alone and ugly, living with nothing but this harsh skin of mine. But then everything started to change and I become the beautiful butterfly with colorful wings and I could fly freely with this wonderful wing. I was happy. So happy… but then the wings got broken. Why is it broken? I can’t fly. I’m no longer free. I’m no longer happy. I’m now much worse than being a caterpillar. I’m nothing but a broken butterfly…

Perfect family; I used to have a father until a woman steals him away. Perfect boyfriend; I used to know what it’s like to love before death took him away. Perfect education; I used to love my learning environments with peers before betrayal crush them to pieces.

I hope for the one reading this, care to think to life isn’t always as bright as it should be. Once the darkness overwhelmed us, some tend to find the light for the way out, but some tends to stay under the darkness’ spell forever. Well, memories… just what does that means anyway? It means nothing to me now. Does it mean anything to you? I think I tend to forget most of my happy ones now. The painful memories crawl deeper under my skin and I can’t even stop it. The more I try to be happy, the more I fell into pain. Why do I think that way? Hear me…

No comments: